Product Liaison Executive (closed)
Fubra Limited is looking for an outgoing person who can provide the link between the outside world – our customers and clients – and our management and technical staff as part of a small, agile team. The position holder is a key part of the diverse team carrying out the planning, design and implementation of the projects managed by the SME-focussed part of our business. Through their valuable and unique perspective, as well as through contact with customers, clients and other external stakeholders, the successful candidate will make a real impact on the work the team carries out.
We recognise that in order to make the best possible products and provide the best possible services to our customers we need to know exactly what they are looking for. This involves outreach – talking to them, compiling responses and, ultimately, selling to them.
- Market research;
- Provision of Marketing perspectives during planning, design and development of technical products and services;
- Establishment and maintenance of client relationships;
- Active marketing/sales of services and products.
- Commercial oversight of marketed products and services;
- Stream Business management.
We are looking for someone who can complement our existing high-performance team and bring a unique customer-focussed perspective to our work. As a web-based business we’re looking for someone who understands this kind of work and has sales experience in a similar environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a comparable web-based business, focussing on sales;
- Confident communicator across cultural and demographic boundaries;
- Effective working within diverse team environment;
- Ability to understand Web technology concepts, with a solid understanding of the underlying IT systems;
- Self-starter, with initiative, enterprise and confidence to identify needs and propose solutions.
- Creative approach with a record of innovation;
- Understanding of digital marketing techniques;
- Experience in use of Social media in support of marketing;
- UX / design and graphics experience;
- Project management within an IT environment.
Salary range: £22,000 – £24,000 p/a.
To apply send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.